Fox’s Real Estate was established in 1932 as L. Harding Smith Auctioneer, Valuer, Public Accountant and Estate and Commission Agents. After trading for over 40 years, the business was purchased by Nigel Fox in 1973 who subsequently changed the business name to Fox’s Real Estate.
In 1997, Nigel Fox retired and sold the business to Stan and Hazel Engdahl. In 2003 Mick and Sue Flynn purchased the business and since then have been focused on restructuring the management and refurbishing the existing office visit webpage. On the 1st of July 2004, Fox’s Real Estate received the Jenman “Approved” accreditation, which cements the businesses commitment to ethics in real estate.
Specialising in the sale of residential houses, duplexes, townhouses, villas & units, Fox’s Real Estate is a family owned agency proud of the fact that it offers a highly efficient and personalised service to a large network of very satisfied clients.